Does a good rear vision mirror exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does a good rear vision mirror exist?

I have tried a couple but so far am not impressed,the vibration seems to be the killer,I wonder about one mounted on helmet.. Twould be nice to know whats behind. Thanks in advance Geo

Try the mountain miracle mirror. Pretty solid, lasts.

Comment

Thanks Bikecrank. Yes they look nice. http://www.mirrycle.com/

Comment

Don't know about mirrycles on ebikes, but everyone that I've seen on regular bikes has snapped off at the arm. I like the Third Eye bar end mirrors better. They swing out of the way when not in use and they have a good field of vision in use

Comment

• tomjasz
          tomjasz commented
          Editing a comment
          I have them on 4 bikes and they never snapped off. But I now turn them in to make getting into side garage door easier. Toughest mirror ever. You must be brutal. Or got a bad mirror.

I bought one of these helmet mirrors (https://hubbubonline.com/?page_id=725) and I like it quite a bit. My helmet has a visor which made installation a little tricky but once I got it on right and then got used to looking into it I found I don't want to ride without it.

Comment

Hello and thank you for the comments, I have purchased a helmet mounted piece and two handlebar mounted mirrors, If eithr work well I will be happy. I initialy thought the miracle but due to haveing to cut the end of the handlegrip put me off. My bike may have wires inside the handlebars...its a Wisper 705. I will keep you posted when my mirrors arrive

Comment

I have been using the mtn miracle mirror- and have to say I am very pleased with the durability- I use the bike for road and off road. I do have it a little loose so that it will "slip" over time but when I wreck off road it allows it to pivot some and after several wrecks that I thought would have broken it for sure it is still going strong. I could never get used to a helmet mirror just felt awkward. good luck

Comment

Well I have had two mounted on handlebar mirrors for 3 weeks and they do the job. I have found if you tuck your elbows in when viewing you get an excellent view. I also tried a hemet mirror and altho it works it is not as good, on dull days its hard to read and its always THERE! even altho you get use to it. I rate the handlebar pieces 9 outa 10 and the helmet job 7 outa 10
              Either are better than nothing

Comment

Working...
              X