Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ashwinjio
    replied
    Planning to buy my new electric bike. Just join to get some help about the bike before making a decision :) jiofi.local.html

Leave a comment:

• airfoxnine
    replied
    Its hard to find someone who really writes their mind in this industry. nox player for pcjiofi.local.html

Leave a comment:

• Kensuke
    replied
    [spam removed by moderator]
    Last edited by spinningmagnets; 05-29-2021, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HarryS
    replied
    Yep, Court is a cheerful guy. Likes everything, and you really have to listen to tell if he's being a critic, because he never gets harsh. That's OK.

He should stay away from those crowd funded bikes until they actually ship in quantity.

Last edited by HarryS; 01-26-2017, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    way too funny ;)

• Lance Tesla
    replied
    Sorry to be so clueless: I thought court rye was a new sort of sandwich bread. My bad......

Leave a comment:

• Eric Luna
    replied
    I can tell you what courte feels about bbs he said it to me face to face. We rode around on Luna BBSHDs and a luna apoclypse and he did think they were awesome..... but he also thought that he couldnt help to think we were riding around on illegal electric motorcycles. Its a fair point.

Its hard to find someone who really writes their mind in this industry.... almost everyone has their affiliations.....

There is an article that a community member is about to post that really breaks down the pricing of production ebikes and its among the most open stories i have read..... i am curious what George will think of it... it will be up in the next few days i will post a link here when it is done.

Leave a comment:

• funwithbikes
    replied
    Ask the risk of stepping into a big puddle of dung....

This is exactly why healthy ecosystems have competition; multiple manufacturers, multiple vendor, multiple local bike shops, and multiple channels for communication. If one is unhappy with a manufacturer, vendor, LBS, or communication channel vote with your feet by taking your time, talent and money elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Stew
    replied
    He's a full time ebike and eride reviewer. https://electricbikereview.com

Leave a comment:

• Lance Tesla
    replied
    Who or what is a "court rye"?

Leave a comment:

• Stew
    replied
    EBR is a lot like the car and stereo magazines of my youth. You never ever read a bad review and always had to read between the lines. Court does provide a service and has mentioned he has had some support from the industry. But I always wonder why people would pay so much for a "closed" system when they could find a LBS to put together an excellent ebike for less, and now someone can buy a completed from luna for even less.

Leave a comment:

• Sather
    replied
    In a recent Youtube interview with Lectric cycles, Court of Electric Bike Review let it slip that he does not know how to remove a crank arm from a bicycle. This is the same guy that is giving advice on what bikes to buy, when he has no idea how they work.
    Last edited by Sather; 01-25-2017, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spinningmagnets
    replied
    In regards to making a motor in the USA, I have discussed that over at ES, and in my humble opinion, there are two topographic that are clear leaders for DIY.

Axial is the easiest, and Lebowski spells out how to make either a single-stator, dual rotor axial. He also documented a dual stator, triple rotor if you want more power.

If you insist on needing a radial configuration, I would specify segmented stator-teeth to make winding easier, in an inrunner, for easy heat-shedding.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Luna
    replied
    EBR = Electric bike review forum.... thanks for letting this out George.

You are a very important member over there.

I am a saint by the way. I have no regrets and make very few mistakes :)

I did have pretty stupid crash on my scooter this year.

ERIC

Leave a comment:

• Green Werks
    replied
    who is EBR

Leave a comment:

Working...
X