battery bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

battery bag

The zippers on my luna frame pack are giving out. While the Luna bag is reasonably priced and fits my 52v 17amp battery nicely I'd like something considerably more robust with kkk zippers. I prefer to use zip ties for securing but would consider velcro loops if necessary. Anyone have some suggestions?

Tonk,

I think I saw another post about the same issue.

Can you take some picture and upload them? I support what Luna is doing by working with low cost manufacturers.... but sometime poor quality items slip in.

From what I have seen as soon as Luna learns about a quality issue they take steps to remedy the situation.

Comment

Definitely not knocking Luna. It fits my triangle & the battery perfectly and is priced low enough that replacement a few times a year is not going to break the bank. To beef up this bag https://lunacycle.com/batteries/batt...e-battery-bag/ I could see the price doubling at minimum. Luna is supplying a decent product at the price point most new to ebiking won't bulk at. Maybe carrying a second, higher quality (aka more expensive), option may be an idea, but that is they're decision. I just want to step up to something more robust and they don't have that option at this time.

Comment

Working...
      X