Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone install Bafang BBSHD or BBS02 onto Diamondback Line or other Diamondback MTBs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone install Bafang BBSHD or BBS02 onto Diamondback Line or other Diamondback MTBs?

Hi All on the electricbike forum - Anyone install the Bafang BBSHD or BBS02 onto Diamondback Line MTB (or others with 6061-T6 Butted Alloy for 27.5" with sealed cartridge bottom bracket)? Have built a road bike decades ago and riding mountain bikes since it was stolen. I am looking to one of these 8fun units on a suitable mountain bike with the bike costing less than $1000. Also any suggestions on reasonable battery packs for mixed train road recreational rides 30 to 60 min with low to moderate PA (knees on off again on again ...).
    Hence, my first foray into building an e-bike. Thanks to all for a great blog and forum.

I have a BBSHD on a Diamondback Overdrive sport, with NuVinci N360 hub 22t and eclipse 42t. It's fantastic! Install was easy. Climbs anything, makes better than 30 MPH with my 220Lbs on it.

Comment

• Albeegood
      Albeegood
      Albeegood commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a 2006 DB Edgewood Hybrid with a bafang HD 1500 watt, American racing 29ers, 10speed, single Luna Eclipse 42t crank, right hand throttle, SRAM 10sp grip shift on the left side, 48v bottle battery. Easy hill climber done 38mph on flats. I say go for it.

Keep On Ebiking

Comment

Working...
    X