X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhond097
    replied
    I was thinking how many people would be lost when it came to changing parts or installing new ones. And Moraflex, 3D printing is great for prototyping but you need a machine shop to fabricate durable parts. Count me in. krogerfeedback.com

Leave a comment:

• CPG
    replied
    Once again, I was at a big fly-in, with 80 or 90 other planes, and I was the only one there with a capable ebike! These people build airplanes, some from scratch, and also heavily modify and restore planes, you'd think a folding ebike like my Montague/BBSHD wouldn't intimidate them. Some of these people (but not all, you'd be surprised how poor a lot of pilots are) have loads of dough, and yes it has occurred to me to buy a dozen Montagues, a dozen Rohloff hubs, and a dozen BBSHD kits with batteries and put them up for sale at one of these events. I could probably sell them all, but I'll leave that to someone else, I just enjoy the freedom to explore the near by country and not being stuck at the airstrip, so I guess I'mm setting a good example. anyway of whats possible.

Leave a comment:

• Semper-guzzi
    replied
    I recently just moved from Jacksonville to California. I would've helped you. There is a LBS in Jacksonvilled called the Bicycle Shop. Very original I know... they recently adopted some Ebikes, a few mid drives too. I used them a few times to straighten a wheel and lace up an IGH for my mid drive bike. They have a few technicians now. 2 hours away but they can help if you can't find anything local.

Leave a comment:

• tutor.instructor
    replied
    Just to reinforce the validity of this post .. I'm a new e biker myself and plan on purchasing a bike online in the next couple of weeks .. At 67 I find it difficult to perform certain tasks and this is one
    of them .. I would like to shout out to someone with the skills necessary to put together an online e bike purchase (Sur-Ron or Juiced Bikes Hyper Scrambler) that lives in the Durham/Chapel Hill
    area of North Caroline .. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• jigs
    replied
    I was thinking about this today. I was thinking how many people would be lost when it came to changing parts or installing new ones. And Moraflex, 3D printing is great for prototyping but you need a machine shop to fabricate durable parts. Count me in. I'm close to NYC and everyone that sees my bike is blown away. Installing mid drive kits would be a breeze and it just so happens I have a machine shop with a CNC mill.

Leave a comment:

• Twirad
    replied
    I think technicians at West Palm Beach would want to consider your options. Could you kindly contact.

Leave a comment:

• Moraflex
    replied
    Many different bicycle frames like my Cannondale require custom 3d printed mounts for the brake and speed sensors, not to mention the motor brace. Anybody building kit bikes will need to think out of the box as there will be as many needed solutions as there are frames.

Leave a comment:

• Looking for builders looking to make $$$ installing kits

Hi Gang,

I want to compile a list of DIY builders who are available to build kits or do repairs for new ebikers in their area.

We will compile a list here: https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...-yourself-here

Click image for larger version  Name:	nick.jpg Views:	2 Size:	287.4 KB ID:	39653
Working...
X