Alex DM24 700c ERD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex DM24 700c ERD?

I just ordered an Alex DM24 rim from luna cycles, but i'm now trying to buy some spokes for it and can't determine the length to go with my nuvinci N360 IGH. For some reason, alex doesn't publish the effective rim diameter on their website. Does anyone know the ERD of the Alex DM24 700C rim? I'm trying to order all the parts and get my first ebike built before spring. --Thanks!

I used 543.6mm when building my wheelset (26") and it worked out well. I don't remember where I got that number but a little google-fu produced this result for me:

Alex DM24 ERD

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks, but I'm looking for the ERD of a 700c wheel, which is 28".

Comment

I found them on ebike.ca (grin technologies), they have it listed as 606 ERD, I hope that's right.

It also has it listed as schrader valve? Does that matter or will a presta valve work on that rim?

Comment

• Joe Remi
          Joe Remi commented
          Editing a comment
          Presta will work with an adapter, or just uses the lip on the nut that comes on most Presta stems.

• gggplaya
          gggplaya commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I just ordered a new tube instead, they're cheap enough.

You should measure the rim yourself!! I have seen an Alec DX32 listed with 4 different ERDs. Do a browser search "how to measure ERD" Lots of video links.

Comment

Working...
        X