Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

52v luna keeps going on and off

Hello all
    I have a new luna shark 52v and a 52v luna charger. Its set at 2-3 amps 80% charge. The charger keeps cycling on and off. Is this normal or should it turn off? I sure do like my ebike.
    Thanks

Hi, Could you elaborate? What is cycling? is it the fan, display, everything? what about the green and red LED's?

Comment

Hi Sebz,
      The green light comes on then the fan turns off (guessing it's charged) then a few seconds later the red light comes on fan starts and stays on for 20 seconds or so. Then the green light comes on and fan stops. And then the cycle continues. Everything is on, fan led meter and light. I have it set at 80% and I'm guessing 3 amps charge rate.
      Thanks,
      Bill

Comment

Send an email to support@lunacycle.com and wait a few days... They will help you out.

Comment

Thanks Sebz, I sent an email will see what happens. It should turn off completely when it is fully charged at 80% or 100%.
          Thanks,
          Bill

Comment

HI at 80 percent it will keep cycling like that so when charging to 80 percent its a good idea to not leave the charger plugged in for too long.... at 100 percent it will eventually stop the cycling.

If you charge to 80 percent and keep it plugged in for a few days..it will eventually trickle charge to 100 percent.

Comment

Thanks Eric. I love my new bbshd, worked out very well, just getting everything figured out.
              Bill Metcalf

Comment

Working...
              X