Advise on buying a folding electric bike for commute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advise on buying a folding electric bike for commute

Hi I live in daly city with lot of steep hills. I am looking to buy a folding electric bike for daily commute to bart station. I am limited with budget so .I am looking for a cheap, good performance that would do the hills as well. Please suggest me a good ebike for my scenarion. Many Many thanks ina dvance. Much appreciated.

I'm not sure what your budget is but I bought the Luna Mosso folding bike and it is fantastic. It truly eats hills. I live in West Vancouver Canada at the bottom of some large mountains and this bike can get me to the top with no problem. That means 35 mins of ebiking straight up with no rest for the motor.

One of my favorite parts about this bike is the battery choice/placement (in the seat bag). It makes for such a stealth install. Doesn't look like an e-bike at all.

I also love the way Luna programmed mine. It rides very naturally and doesn't feel like the motor is messing with my pedal cadence.

Here is the link:

Distributors and builders of high power electric bikes and trail bikes plus parts
    Last edited by AndyZ; 01-02-2019, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I got an ebike recently from JustPeriDrive. They are supercool and awesome. Check these out! https://justperidrive.com/collections/electric-bikes

Comment

Working...
      X