X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tklop
    replied
    I filled out the survey.

One suggestion (which I also offered at the end of the survey) was to maybe narrow down what levels of "dissatisfaction" you may encounter--into categories.

I suspect the greatest complaints (if your survey had allowed space for them) would be about having too little available range. When it comes to mainstream manufactured e-bikes, there's never enough to realistically replace someone's car--and the e-bike won't be used for longer trips because of this. What customers want, is three or four-hours capacity--at full-speed; full-assist--without having to recharge.

You'd know it just as well as I do... Dutch people want to be able to go to the beach--and you're not going to ever pry them out of their cars, unless their e-bike is capable of getting them there and back again--on a single charge!

Anyways, good luck with your thesis.

Take care,

Tklop
    Last edited by tklop; 05-09-2019, 02:58 AM. Reason: for clarity

Leave a comment:

• leonb
    started a topic Are you satisfied with your e-bike?

Are you satisfied with your e-bike?

Hello everyone!

I'm a masters student in marketing and I'm currently writing my thesis about e-bikes. For this, I would like to find out if people perceive their e-bike (and conventional bicycles) differently depending on the type of trip they are making.

If you could take a minute or five to fill in my survey I'd be forever grateful. You can find it here: https://rug.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/for...QJrlLVhCxBc1AV

It could be that the language is automatically set to Dutch (Nederlands). You can change this by clicking on it and select English instead.

Thank you!
Working...
X