Anybody bafang'd a Salsa blackborow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody bafang'd a Salsa blackborow?

Am thinking of getting a blackbrow and converting it - wanting to know if the BBSHD will fit?

I was just looking into a Salsa blackborow frameset as well. Have you looked into it any further

Comment

Can't help, but I do like the "bafang'd" verb, or is it a noun?

Comment

I ordered a new Salsa Blackborow should get it this weekend. I have a BBSHD ready to use on this frame hope it works.

Comment

I should of said i’m ready to Bafang’d that thang!! Now that would be a verb

Comment

No go with the bafang on a blackborow it wouldn’t fit. The frame comes out of the BB to far!! Now i’m looking into CYC pro motor

Comment

• JPT
              JPT commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you have any photos of the attempt?

Where did it not fit?

Bafang 100 mm for sale any takers

Comment

Found the one thread from a year ago with no replies, but I'm looking for the same info. Has anyone ordered from Cnebikes on Alibaba? I'm building a mid tail fat cargo ebike, basically a Salsa Blackborow with a Bafang G510.1000 mid drive and a titanium frame. VidMateShareitTeaTV
              Last edited by alfred0809; 06-28-2020, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Hi guys. I splashed out on one of Uncle Sams finest, the titanium framed Salsa El Mariachi 29er. They’re quite rare out here in Aus. I then gave it the Bofang treatment and it’s never failed to put a smile on my face ever since. To be honest, it’s quite twitchy to ride with that unique stiff feel that titanium provides, and if I only had one bike it would be a carbon frame. For bike two or three though, the Salsa provides the goods.

Comment

Working...
                X