X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laudou
    replied
    Thanks Lee
    But I am afraid I cannot get into the controller setup. I have been trying different things since I posted here. I was able to bring the current level (CUL)f rom the factory default 15 down to 10. The power assist is now lower and safer. But, unfortunately, I was not able to reduce the minimum speed of each PAS. For example, for PAS 1, the speed i 21 km/h which is still too fast, according to me. I should have mentioned that the controller is a Lishui(LS) brand, and the display is APT brand.
    Last edited by Laudou; 08-17-2019, 04:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bullseye
    replied
    If you can get into the controller setup, try to change the wheel size to a bigger diameter. Good luck and good riding.
    ~Lee

Leave a comment:

• gabeK
    replied
    Originally posted by Laudou View Post
    I bought a Queene TDF07Z ebike that comes with a #800S LCD Display. The electrical assistance power assigned to each PAS level is way too strong, making the bike very tricky to use. There seems to be no way the watts level assigned to each PAS level can be modified. Since the controller is not a KT model, I have no idea what replacement LCD Display would be compatible with this bike I like a lot,
    Thanks for any advice.
    I also need advice with the same. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Regards
    Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Laudou
    started a topic Too strong power assist

Too strong power assist

I bought a Queene TDF07Z ebike that comes with a #800S LCD Display. The electrical assistance power assigned to each PAS level is way too strong, making the bike very tricky to use. There seems to be no way the watts level assigned to each PAS level can be modified. Since the controller is not a KT model, I have no idea what replacement LCD Display would be compatible with this bike I like a lot,
    Thanks for any advice.
Working...
X