Cruise Control Gadget for Throttle Wrist Fatigue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise Control Gadget for Throttle Wrist Fatigue

I am only able to use a throttle on my ebike kit and not a thumb control and I often do 100 miles+ a day. Boy, does my wrist get tired! Well I have seen inexpensive motorcycle cruise-control. gadgets for this (and one person even mentioned an ebike in a review), and was wondering if anyone has installed such a gadget? Here is a pic of one on a motorcycle. Some of them look like they automatically shut off if you hit the brakes.

Wouldn't it be easier just to go with a thumb throttle?

For what it's worth I have the Bluetooth controller on cyclone and it has an option for this automatically. It just stays on like that but can be sketchy to enable.

Comment

If you'd like to try something electrical, this looks interesting... Just have looked at the link... no actual experience with it.

http://www.ebikessf.com/clyte-cruise-ctrl

Regards,
      T.C.
      See my completed Magic Pie V5 rear hub motor E-Bike build HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by paxtana View Post
        Wouldn't it be easier just to go with a thumb throttle?

For what it's worth I have the Bluetooth controller on cyclone and it has an option for this automatically. It just stays on like that but can be sketchy to enable.
        Also for what it's worth, the Golden Motor Hub kits have a cruise control button as part of the kit. Cruise is deactivated when brakes or throttle applied.

Comment

Working...
        X