Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• livelrge
    replied
    I saw your post regarding frame for the Bafang M620. I've attached two screenshots, one tells you the website to buy the frame & the other is a great video on YouTube on how to build it. They're only screenshot so you'll have to type the websites in. Good luck, Bob
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JimmyN
    replied
    http://m.dengfubikes.com/index.php?s=/218.html

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    Looks like Luna is finally shipping the X-1's

Eric Hicks posted this pic on FB last night

Click image for larger version

Name:	Luna1.png
Views:	165
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	93742

Leave a comment:

• armstrongracer
    replied
    If you have access to 3-D cad like solidworks there are many machine shops that will manufacture brackets directly from an emailed drawing. By designing yourself or through a friend you would be surprised as to how cheap this can be. If its flat plate, laser or water jet cutting is cheaper still.

Leave a comment:

• KaroKönig
    replied
    Unfortunately no,you have to make yourself

Leave a comment:

• JimmyN
    replied
    Are there adapter plates that allow the use of different motors?

Leave a comment:

• KaroKönig
    replied

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	165
Size:	281.9 KB
ID:	93708

Leave a comment:

• KaroKönig
    replied
    if you open the website you have to look under hybrid-frames and then under intube.There are several in 29 inches and 27,5 inches

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    Originally posted by KaroKönig View Post
    Hallo, I can recommend you the Stereo Hybrid Intube framework of Cube. They are well made and can be adjusted with a little effort for the M 620.
    Hi,
    Your link shows a regular MTB frame, not Ebike frame

Leave a comment:

• KaroKönig
    replied
    Hallo, I can recommend you the Stereo Hybrid Intube framework of Cube. They are well made and can be adjusted with a little effort for the M 620.
    Wir haben den passenden Cube Rahmen. Cube Fully, Cube Hardtail, Cube Rennrad oder Cube Trekking Rahmen in großer Auswahl einzeln oder als Rahmenset günstig kaufen.

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    Originally posted by JimmyN View Post
    Looks awesome, I wish there was a place we could test ride these bikes, or any bike with the different drive systems.
    I am only interested in Bafang motors because you can program them and they have way more power than motors like Bosch and Shimano

Leave a comment:

• JimmyN
    replied
    Looks awesome, I wish there was a place we could test ride these bikes, or any bike with the different drive systems.

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    I've never ridden a Bafang product but i understand they are quite good. My last build was a full suspension Cannondale with a modified GnG 1000 watt belt drive similar to a Lightning Rod kit. A throttle is a must for me. My dilemma is this, i had a garage fire due to a LI battery meltdown, my insurance co. is willing to replace three e-bikes but I only have a few more months to do so. Does anyone know what the hold up is with the X1? the last newz I got was it could be another pre order opportunity after September. I'm surprised there is not more chatter on the forum about these bikes, like you, I think it as ideal bike.
    I just saw this and am holding off until I see the Frey EX released and on the Frey web site.
    I really wanted a Luna X-1 but hard to say if you could ever get one?

The new Frey Ex has the Bafang Ultra M620 , which is the motor I wanted :)

They are showing the EX with a second battery on top of the down tube, but the main battery is inside the down tube
    So you can add a second battery if you want, which is a cool feature

Here's the article about the two new Frey bikes

https://electrek.co/2019/09/16/frey-...-cc-ex-am1000/

Name:	image_18239.png
Views:	389
Size:	399.3 KB
ID:	93563

Leave a comment:

• JimmyN
    replied
    I've never ridden a Bafang product but i understand they are quite good. My last build was a full suspension Cannondale with a modified GnG 1000 watt belt drive similar to a Lightning Rod kit. A throttle is a must for me. My dilemma is this, i had a garage fire due to a LI battery meltdown, my insurance co. is willing to replace three e-bikes but I only have a few more months to do so. Does anyone know what the hold up is with the X1? the last newz I got was it could be another pre order opportunity after September. I'm surprised there is not more chatter on the forum about these bikes, like you, I think it as ideal bike.

Leave a comment:

• EL34
    replied
    Beautiful build. I’m glad you had a positive experience with your supplier, I used to work over there and it never ceased to amaze me how unethical the part suppliers could be at times but that was 14 years ago. What’s your thoughts on motors? Are you set on the 620? Seems like Eric’s guys are squeezing quite a bit of juice from the smaller motor, I guess if you run fat tires and long uphill climbs a bigger motor would be necessary?
    That Luna X1 is the only bike that comes close to what I want

Luna is using the M600 on the X1
    I am sure that would be fine for my style of riding
    I ride mostly on assist level 1 to 4 out of 9 on my BBSHD fat bike

2.8 or 3 inch tires would be the best for what I want
    And I really do want 29 inch wheels
    They work best for the terrain we have here.
    All my riding is in the forest and very little road sections, only gravel roads for the most part

The frame choices are so limited right now for a Bafang in frame motor and 29 inch wheel, dual suspension bike
    I guess it is way too early and Luna is the only company that is stepping up the game.
    Last edited by EL34; 09-16-2019, 11:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X