AVE TranzX bike wheel change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVE TranzX bike wheel change

Hi all, We have an AVE bike which is about 7 yrs old and which is powered by a TranzX motor. All was fine until I had an issue yesterday and find that I need a new rear tyre which I've ordered. Changing the tyre isn't a problem but establishing the correct tension on the chain is something else to try and get the torq correct. To illustrate, when we had a puncture on my wife's bike whilst on holiday we had to return the bike to the bike shop as it was going too fast and was quite dangerous. It is better now but still too fast and is a bigger drain on the battery than it should be. How can I avoid this when I change my tyre? (There are no plugs to disconnect on this model)
    Any ideas would be a great help!
    Thank you in advance.
    David

Tu jest opisana kalibracja: https://forum.arbiter.pl/viewtopic.p...ghlight=#79996

Comment

• DavidCD
      DavidCD commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great- I'll try this. Thank you.Dziękuję Ci

Thank you polo232. I'm pleased to say it worked.

Comment

Możesz jeszcze w czasie kalibracji ustawić korbę w poziomie i obciążyć pedał doświadczalnie dobranym odważnikiem.
      Kiedy będziesz jechał wolno silnik nie będzie Ci pomagał. Jeśli mocniej naciśniesz na pedał wtedy włączy się wspomaganie.

Comment

Working...
      X