Introducing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing

Good day to all. I am Jos from the Netherlands. I am planning to rebuild my Gazelle Heavy Duty . The engine will be a Bafang bbs01 . I am sure this great forum will give me a lot of info.

Hello Jos. You are in the right place to learn about how to upgrade with a Bafang kit.

Welcome to the forums!

Jose

Comment

Looking forward to see your progress!

To lift your bike, is that some kind of pulley system in your garage? I can see a bit of it near the seat.
      I've been searching for a good pulley system for my "stable."

Comment

• johnyrainbow
        johnyrainbow commented
        Editing a comment
        I just use a rope with a loop and free end ,I lift the back and put the loop round the saddle nose or lift the front put the tail round the bars and a half hitch round the loop Photo's to follow

Hightower its just a simple system made by Icetools. Its called IceToolz bicycle lift P621 no hightech stuff and is cheap. I just lift my bike with one hand and pull the rope with my other hand . You could pull the rope and it will work but i do not want to put extra forces on the system during lifting.

Comment

• johnyrainbow
        johnyrainbow commented
        Editing a comment
        josd777, I checked the P621 out and recon my ropes going to get some pulley additions some time soon., Now I have 26kg e MTB vs 13, lifting has become an issue.

Comment

Had some issues with bottom bracjet but finally done. Its a great bike

Comment

Working...
        X