Hello from UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from UK

Hello everyone. New to the forum and have just got given a bike partial of ebike and will need some help on how to fix it up.

I am from UK and looking to learn on how to get my bike to work so I can start to cycle-ish again.

:)

Hi Rexyrex,

Many of us build our own bikes up from kits, but there are a few of us who are pretty knowledgeable about fully built bikes. Look all around, as there is tons of information round here.

Welcome to the forums!

Jose

Comment

Hey me new to lol. UK lol

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. :) it seems quiet on here?

Comment

This a US based forum and we don't know much about regulation and enforcement in the UK. If you tell us what bike you have and how you intend to use it ( including the legal aspects) we will be glad to help. But the typical E bike in this forum is a 1500W mid drive kit. They can be derated to 750W which is legal here, but what applies to your situation we probably don't know. Some of us have a good background in pedal bike modding so don't be afraid to ask. Just be clear about what you need for your situation.

Comment

Agreed with everything Retrorockit said. Since you are starting with a partial build of something, maybe you can post about it in other areas for specific help.

Jose

Comment

Working...
            X