Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about this ladies bike for conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lindalaw View Post
    Its the little ole lady XXXXX I expected.
    Could not resist the urge to expose her North-Carolina-mountain YODELING capabilities;
    Postman...Knock Knock..
    Linda... Whose there.
    Postman...Little ole lady
    Linda..... Little ole lady who

Comment

Originally posted by mixbowls
      I'm Jane. I am a seller from China.
      thank you for your nice post!
      Jane ""Thank you for your nice post""
      Which of the previous 31 posts are you referenceing to.?
      Nice kitty-cat . What type of Electric bike would you recommend coming out of China.?

Comment

I found a solution for the tight battery bracket. After removing the battery many times I could see the plastic was scratched where the interference was. I filed that area down and it's much better now. Maybe this will work for you.
        Also in the DIY forum I started a thread on Tannus Armour tire liners. I found it greatly improved the ride at 17mph cruising speed of my hardtail. Stan's Notubes sealant in the front tube seems to work just fine there.

Comment

I found the tight battery issue resolved once the battery was securely mounted on the rack. No need to slide it off the base to charge. We brought both the Townie and this one up to North Carolina, there is no comparison in uphill power, the Townie is parked. Thinking about my next ebike project.

Comment

• Retrorockit
            Retrorockit commented
            Editing a comment
            I would spend some time with the BBSHD getting used to driveline maintenance and repair. Brake linings and service too. Flat prevention strategies.
            Some of us like Squirt chain wax. But it doesn't play well with pre oiled chains.
            Stan's No Tubes inside of tubes works well also.
            Casettes and chains wear together. Sunrace has some inexpensive ones that can be swapped out with the chain.
        Working...
        X