Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 motors, 1000wSSHD on 500w rear hub fat tire ebike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 motors, 1000wSSHD on 500w rear hub fat tire ebike.

Hi all!!! Stoked to have found this forum and looking forward to sharing and learning. I use to ride all the time but the city got too busy, I got older and more out of shape. I got hurt and bought an ebike for rehab and am hooked. Now I'm coming from being a spirited motorcycle rider. I own both a Hypernaked class FZ10 160hp beast of a sport bike and a big BMW GS 1200 global adventure bike, also a 250cc scooter. If it has two wheels, I like it... I am in process of tweaking a Bafang SSHD 1000w on my 2021 Rad Rover 6 plus. There a few hiccups but will get it tight soon such as PAS, Speed sensor, wiring spicing (Anderson to XT60male), yada yada. I'll post a thread. The bike looks pretty cool and hope it performs. I have a lot to learn about electricity, a whole lot. After considerable time and effort I am beginning to grasp the very basics such as Amps, Volts, Ah, Wh, battery best practices , the vast array of connectors, wires, BMS, 1860 grades, hub motor geared and direct drive, windings RPMs and on and on. Hope to learn much more. I probably have a few builds in my near future.
Working...
X