Bafang Besst tool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bafang Besst tool.

I know this is a long shot but I have a real problem. Almost a year ago I started a to build a new e-bike. Its a carbon full suspension mounting bike by Top Fire bicycles in China with the m600 bafang motor kit. I finally got all the parts and put everything together but the motor would not start. Checked out every thing and found that the motor controller was faulty . Bafang is in the process of sending me a new controller and the Besst tool to set it up with. I finally got the tool but then Bafang got locked down for covid before they could send me the pass word to down load the operating program. I am hoping that there is someone out there that would be willing to share there pass word with me so that I can get my brand new ebike working and finally get to ride it. It would only be temporary until I get my password from Bafang. Thanks in advance : Jack Coul

Replacing a new e-bike controller for an e-bike is also not easy at all. This requires you to have basic knowledge of electricity and motor control circuit diagrams.

Comment

Working...
    X