Hello everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone :)

new to the forum, living in kentucky, retired and starting to work on ebikes for fun and maybe make some beer money :) Starting out with a non working NAKTO Pony. Wish me luck, i have a lot of reading to do :)

I looked at some photos of that bike. Some show the chain drive on the left. But photos of the rear axle show it on the right.???

Comment

That sounds like a great project! Working on e-bikes can be a fun and rewarding hobby, and it's always exciting to bring a non-working bike back to life. Kentucky is a beautiful state with plenty of opportunities for riding and exploring with your e-bike once it's up and running. Run 3

Comment

[QUOTE= living in Kentucky, retired and starting to work on e-bikes for fun and maybe make some beer money [/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum. I`m also retired. 72 and by default the,""Super Senior Citizen MX Campion of the Universe"
        (I did type by default SSCNMXC-U). My 2020 Surron X-Light Bee Electric Dirt Bike could use all the bearing replaced.
        I`d like to do them myself but afraid I might break something.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your new venture into working on e-bikes! It sounds like you have an exciting and rewarding project ahead with the NAKTO Pony. Working on e-bikes can indeed be a fun and fulfilling hobby, and who knows, it might turn into a source of enjoyment and a bit of extra income. rice purity test

Comment

Working...
          X