Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited to Join the Electric Bike Community

Hey everyone!

I'm thrilled to be joining this electric bike community and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sam, and I've recently taken the plunge into the world of e-bikes after years of traditional cycling. I've been drawn to the electric bike scene by the promise of effortless rides, extended adventures, and eco-friendly commuting. After doing some research and test rides, I finally got my hands on my first e-bike, the Tern​ GSD. Let me tell you, the feeling of cruising down the road with that extra boost of power is absolutely exhilarating! I've already clocked in a few miles exploring my local trails and commuting to work, and I'm hooked.

I'm particularly interested in learning more about maintenance tips, recommended accessories, and any cool DIY modifications that fellow riders have tried. So, if you have any advice or experiences to share, I'm all ears!

Looking forward to connecting with you all and sharing our electric biking adventures. Cheers to many miles of smooth rides ahead!
    Last edited by ecphonesis; 03-13-2024, 01:18 AM.
Working...
X