Hello from Gettysburg, pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Gettysburg, pa

Hello all. I just put a BBSHD onto my old Giant MTB- coupled with a Panasonic 52V triangle and a Lekkie 42 ring. Due to the weather- I only have about 10 miles on it- but I love it! The problem now is that I have a hundred questions about battery care, cycle analyst or straight battery console; and controller options.

Lets see some pictures of your bike. Sounds like a great setup, did you have any problems with the build? Is it your first ebike?

Comment

Couldn't find a camera to take these- but here it is..all finished now. Love it! I didn't have but a couple of issues- mostly due to lack of proper tools. I seem to have bought and built this before Lunacycle put out all the videos; and made the tools available.

Comment

That rack looks heavy duty. Which rack is that?

Comment

Nice build ! Enjoy , the BBSHD is a hoot.

Comment

It is pretty heavy duty- but truth be told- it's a cheapo Schwinn rack I think I bought from Dicks Sporting Goods a long time ago.

Comment

Did you get everything mounted to your satisfaction? It seems like a lot of people experience some sort of problem with the chain line etc. I'm in the middle of fitting a bbshd on a fatbike. I must have slid that thing through the bb 5 or 6 times and I still need to do it again in the morning!

Comment

Working...
              X