Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commuter ebikes
    commented on 's reply
    The more power, the better. You don't have to use all of the power, all of the time. My first ebike only had 250W, and it was lame. All of my ebikes now have about ten times that power, and I am happy.

• mtm408
    commented on 's reply
    They have a phone but from what I hear, they're not much for using it. I've never tried and built my first on info from what I read here. I haven't regretted the decision. The BBSHD is more powerful, but the BBS02 that I built into my wife's comfort bike has plenty of power. I'm a lot bigger than you and have no trouble on road grades. Start a new thread and ask your questions. You'll hear from users...

• Tcfm57@gmail.com
    commented on 's reply
    First post ever. I'm looking to buy a Bafang BBSO2 750W mid drive for my '06 Specialized FSR comp. I wonder if it's enough power for my 185 pound body + bike weight. Looking to climb maybe 8-10% grades mostly on roads but possible occasional trail. I REALLY want to talk to a sales tech before buying to answer 5-6 questions I have. does anybody know if lunacycle has a phone number???

• commuter ebikes
    replied
    Originally posted by The Bluesman View Post
    Hi all, new member here and just fitted my new 750w conversion kit to my vintage Avanti mountain bike and loving it, these things are a lot of fun and I'm sold, looking forward to reading and hopefully contributing stuff to this forum, thanks
    It is the most fun hobby that I have ever had. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• The Bluesman
    started a topic Another Electric Convert

Another Electric Convert

Hi all, new member here and just fitted my new 750w conversion kit to my vintage Avanti mountain bike and loving it, these things are a lot of fun and I'm sold, looking forward to reading and hopefully contributing stuff to this forum, thanks
Working...
X