X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock49286
    replied
    Hello everybody. I am new to the e-bike community. I am hoping for some insight on how to build my own fat e-bike. So far from what little research I have done it looks doable, I am a fairly decent mechanic. The only problems I have now is that I REALLY want to use a carbon fiber frame for my build and that is starting to look like a non-starter. This forum is my last hope before I just give up and goto an aluminum frame build.

Leave a comment:

• Adrianhawaii
    replied
    Thank you for supporting this forum.
    Adrian from Hawaii. I am older and live on a hill. The ebike is the solution for me to keep fit.

Leave a comment:

• JustWannaGoFast
    replied
    Hi All, obviously new to the forum and I have some very specific questions that I will post in the E-bike technical forum. I'm new to E-Bikes and look forward to learning all that I can!

Leave a comment:

• mofo1984
    replied
    Hi All, looking forward to learning, and trying to fix my ebike.

Leave a comment:

• kootguy
    replied
    its more the technology is changing so fast at least they could return there products but no

Leave a comment:

• Juan Beltran
    replied
    Hello. New here. I am sorry for my bad english. I am getting information to build my ebike with the cyclone motor I already have at home. I have made a new mounting bracket for the cyclone because the original I really donĀ“t like. I will include my photos of the mounting bracket that I think is strong, easy to make and light.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Hello, I am trying to get into the ebike world. I have a Mongoose hitch and I what to power it. I've been reading a lot and still can not determine if I want to go rear hub or mid-drive. I am 63 and past back injuries have reduced my bike riding but I'm not ready to give up. Since I am also on disability cost is a factor.

Leave a comment:

• Scoonie
    replied
    Originally posted by kootguy View Post
    hi I just want to send out a red flag concerning the vruzend battery kit for making your own battery without soldering after placing a order and receiving it I realized won't be good enough for a high amp capacity battery so i wanted to return unopened package and they will not return so if you think its a good route to go make sure . the technology is changing s the kit chargers and bms are all kind of obsolete now at least in regards to a big battery build and I'm out money because they don't want to refund me
    That's all you have to offer? Two posts demonstrating you didn't read before you bought?

Leave a comment:

• kootguy
    replied
    hi I just want to send out a red flag concerning the vruzend battery kit for making your own battery without soldering after placing a order and receiving it I realized won't be good enough for a high amp capacity battery so i wanted to return unopened package and they will not return so if you think its a good route to go make sure . the technology is changing s the kit chargers and bms are all kind of obsolete now at least in regards to a big battery build and I'm out money because they don't want to refund me

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    No that would not work sorry. You would need a direct drive hub

• Nikita
    replied
    Hi, I`m a UK Newbie, pleased to make your aquaintance cousins. I have a genneral question about your Luna Double Geared Hub. I would like to fit it on a quadricycle I`m building but I will need reverse gear. Your system is probably a planetary gear system but will it work in reverse if I simply reverse the polarity fed to the motor by using a switch.

Leave a comment:

• Oaksrob
    replied
    Hi all.

Not done forums before...

If anyone can direct me to a thread dealing with BBS02B 750w 25amp 48v controller fitting into a BBS01B motor as a replacement, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
    Rob

Leave a comment:

• savagefan
    replied
    Hello, after riding a co-worker's bike I must say I am impressed. Of course a factory bike won't cut it as I want to haul gear up into the mountains and commute thru the winter months with it. This never-ending winter was a killer on the old knees. This forum looks like a great place to spit-ball and learn from before parting with the hard-earned buckaroos. Looking forward to my time here. Oops and I notice my first post is in a sticky, yikes,.
    Last edited by savagefan; 03-29-2018, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pedicab_animal
    replied
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to piece together the needed components to install an axle drive motor on my pedicab.

Leave a comment:

• mrm
    replied
    I build all of my bikes from the ground up. It's been my experience that EVERY batteries dimensions (Lunas included) are understated. Give yourself plenty of space. It's easier to fill a space with foam, then to HAMMER a battery in!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X