Hello from Hampshire in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Hampshire in the UK

Hello from Basingstoke in the U.K. Just entering my 5th year of e-biking. Started off with a BBS02 750 and progressed to the BBSHD when my 02 controller died. My first HD controller went to the garage of broken dreams last week and has been replaced by a shiny new unit courtesy of the very nice people at Luna. Looking forward to contributing to the community.

Originally posted by Carl S View Post
    Hello from Basingstoke in the U.K. Just entering my 5th year of e-biking. Started off with a BBS02 750 and progressed to the BBSHD when my 02 controller died. My first HD controller went to the garage of broken dreams last week and has been replaced by a shiny new unit courtesy of the very nice people at Luna. Looking forward to contributing to the community.
    Welcome............Photos!!! we want more Photos!!!..........Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Excuse me but I am going into lack of Ebiking withdrawal. It went down to 15 F last night.........heavy sigh.

Comment

Hi Carl, I live in Farnham, which for others, is 15 miles from Basingstoke.

​​​​​

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Looks like a fun ride Carl, would love to see a few extra pics.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X