This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to post on the forum

There's a few different ways to make a post.

If you want to make a new thread go to portion of the forum you want the post to be on, and click the new topic button, see attachment.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-05-14 13_24_57.png Views:	1 Size:	29.5 KB ID:	64504

To post on an existing thread scroll to the bottom, there's a text box, just start typing and click the button to save it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	56.2 KB ID:	64505

To comment on an existing post within a thread click the Comment button and a text box will pop up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	71.8 KB ID:	64506

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	64.4 KB ID:	64507

Note this is assuming you have already registered, clicked the confirmation email and are logged in. If you are logged in it will show your username at the top of page, check this to confirm you are logged in. See below for an example

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	657
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	64520

Just saying hi there. New to the forum as I have just bought a bike today its new complete but I would have probably just bought the frame it was a opportunity, right place and Time you know, maybe looking to higher gearing later not sure yet so will try for a while first,left a pic for you, cheers Tim

Comment

Looks like a nice bike man. Welcome to the forum, hope you are enjoying it :)

Comment

hi im new here i just bought a new ebike a couple months ago and i have already mucked things up a bit im a macanic by trade and a good one but when it comes to wiring that part i hand off to someone else to finish but thats on customers cars. but on my things i still love learning and sometimes i pay for it like in this case.
        so i figured i should learn a little something about my new means of transportation before i completely destroy my bike. and while im is there anybody out there that has had any experience with the magnum metro there's not a hole lot of people in vancouver yet that can help there still fairy new i guess.

Comment

here's my problem when i bought this bike it came with one of those dinky little throttle and it has no power switch to speak of so i installed a motor cycle style throttle with an ignition and in the prose i must of shorted something out because when i whent to use it it was dead it hade power at the battery to the display but that's about it.
          i figured it must be the controller so i replaced it but still nothing now i'm thinking that the display and controller aren't compatible so my question is can anybody tell me witch display works with the brainpower model LSB302 or dos this bike need a special setup any help would be great thanks

Comment

Have 2wheel drive.. 250wfront hub, 350w rear hub..... can switch to any configuration front only, rear only or both......like it a lot.... been riding all summer...... wish I knew more about electronics, battery dynamics and such..... still suffer from range anxiety.... took it into the red the other day..... happy to have found this site......

Comment

Looks like a nice bike man. Welcome to the forum, hope you are enjoying it :)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200122_082852[1].jpg
Views:	583
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	100267 Hello and happy 2020 to everyone out there! I purchased my first ebike a little over a year ago and it's a blast which is what I hear most people say about ebikes. I have a Rip Current S from juiced bikes and it's been an amazing bike. I commute 14 miles to work and 14 miles back at night and it's proven to be an excellent commuter. I joined this forum to hopefully get answers to questions that I have becuase while I am excited to ride the bike, I plan on upgrading it more than I already have. The current upgrades were simple things like adding more lights, a more comfortable seat and a rear cargo bag. The future upgrades will be to add either a more powerful hub motor OR a luna cycle 3000W cyclone. I'm still undecided on which of the two but I'm leaning towards the cyclone. I would also like to add a battery mount on my rear rack for riding longer distances. I will need help doing these upgrades and I believe this forum is an excellent place to get that help, advice and suggesstions.

Comment

Hi. Michael here. Just saying Hello. I have a few questions about Display Computers. I bought a second hand bike and it works great, but I have three dead-end cables and no display to plug em in.

Comment

Hey! New to the forum and have been obsessing about the new luna x1 enduro - have added it to my cart like three times but chicken out because I am worried about size. I am a strong 5'3" female, 130ish, with mountain bike and dirt bike experience but new to e-bikes. The small frame is no longer available and I am worried the med will be overwhelming . The standover height is 29.5 which will be pushing it for my inseam, but my dirt bike is a 230 and much larger so that seems manageable if everything else is in proportion. Also a bit concerned how involved the assembly will be if I do order it - my mechanic skills are somewhat limited to the basics - any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• paxtana
                      paxtana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Assembly is fairly straightforward, just put the front wheel on it pretty much. There are some unboxing videos on the knowledge base linked from the listing.

If your inseam is larger than standover height probably fine, though we will have more small in a month or two.

Hi I am a noobie to the forum building my first ever ebike waiting for my baafang middrive to arrive i will be installing it on a 27.5 inch trinx challenger mtb 19 inch frame will post photo later i havent decided what battery to use whether i use a shark or the rear cargo rack type i have been wondering about how to keep my display secure or covered from thieves or vandals when looked up and parked if theres a thread for this id appreciate a link to it cheers

Comment

Hello everyone. I am new to this Forum and am just finding my way around. I am just coming to the end of my first E Bike build ( a trike actually) with a Bafang BBSHD mid drive. I've got the bug because I have just ordered a Cyclone to fit into a Chopper style bike I am Putting together and no doubt you will see me begging for help on this forum from time to time. This looks like a great online community and I look forward to participating.

Comment

Hey guys. I too am new here, and am about to venture into adding a BBSHD mid-drive motor to my old Sun EZ-3 trike. There is a spectacular thread on this forum that gave me the inspirationion to give this a try. I'm in North Carolina and am bored with this shelter in place stuff. So maybe I can get busy in the basement and something worthwhile will come of it?

Anyway - good luck to you and post your progress and issues out here on the forum. I'll try to do the same.

Comment

Another hello to the forum from a noobie,
                          I am a fustrated shopper of e-bikes. Maybe I'm to particular but here is all I'm looking for. A large enough frame for a 6'3 inch man, mid engine, THROTTLE, 27 or 29" wheels x 3", front suspension
                          large color controller, back rack and 28mph min. That has been my search for months now. Can't find it. What's more I can't believe that I am the only guy looking for a commuter/road occasional trail.
                          I just want to hop from bar to bar after fishing and head home.
                          May the wisdom flow. I guess I would also need pedal assist since both knees are replaced. Appreciate any help. PS love the Cargo bike style.

Comment

• Mike_V
                            Mike_V commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hi, maybe out of stock? It's Spring.
                            'They're usually out there' for $6 or $7 and ~then up to $10K or $14K
                            but cargo and 29"?
                            Will you transport this bike?
                            &this forum is mostly about Luna kits and bikes.
                            Perhaps start with #1, 2, 3 key features.

As a newcomer to the E bike scene I purchased the stuff for my Trike before I learned about Luna (bbshd and Battery) and paid through the nose in comparison. I will definitely go to Luna first in future since I bought a Cyclone Kit from them. Well pleased, I just hope that they start shipping overseas again soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X