Greetings from Rockville MD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Rockville MD.

I just completed my first eBike build a week ago and have clocked just over 100mi. on it so far..... and I couldn't be happier with the results :)
    Last edited by BigE; 06-17-2016, 03:27 AM. Reason: More pics after the first 100mi. :)

Wow! This might be the perfect ebike... If I were starting over from scratch, I'd build something very similar.

Comment

Awesome build! Thanks for posting. my informal polling shows that a LOT of the new ebikers out there are new to bicycles. Many of them just don't know where to start. One of the most helpful things is to see real-world examples of owners who assembled a certain set of components, that were very satisfactory for a certain application.

Comment

So, I really like this. Would comment on the build - is this BBSHD? What size? What mods - any changes with the derailleur, tires, etc? How do you like the bike (frame, components, etc) aside from the e-conversion?

Comment

• BigE
          BigE commented
          Editing a comment
          You can find all those answers if you find my bike in the forum under: Customer Gallery - FSX29er Full Suspension with BBSHD.
      Working...
      X