Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Northern California

Hi Everyone:

I am a total newbie to electric bikes and bicycle building. I am in the middle of my first builds (Motobecane Boris X7/Bafang HD motor/Luna Eclipse chainring/Luna 52 volt zillion amp hour pack/gear sensor/Bafang color display/CC Thudbuster and last but not least...a Rockshox Bluto fork...which I discovered after my bike was delivered...this late add on fork was a costly error in both time and money...oh well...live and learn...I hate it when I say that to myself...ha!) and I am also converting my wife's Electra Townie 7D using Bagang 750 Watt motor/48 Volt pack...super excited to get both finished so we can start riding.

I look forward to sharing and learning from the community here.

Ryan F.
    Los Gatos, CA

PS-I am also in the middle of converting a 1974 VW Super Beetle into a electric Volksrod (using this setup from EVWest.com http://www.evwest.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id=218 minus the AC plus salvaged Tesla Model S battery modules...my not so updated build blog is www.norcal-ev.com. Easy to take photos of the build...finding time to post is not so easy. :p

Welcome to the forum Ryan. Looking forward to see your completed builds and ride report

Comment

• RBF
      RBF commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Thank you...wiring up my wife's Townie and my Fat bike and the batteries are charging.

Comment

Working...
    X