Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to forums thought I would say Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to forums thought I would say Hello.

New to forums and am interested in maybe building and E bike. Or buying an already built E bike. Interested because I'm an out of shape 42 year old with psoriatic arthritis and bad knees. I'm really starting to have trouble staying mobile.

Hello from Washington! I too have arthritis and recently had my left knee replaced; so am in the market to purchase my first E bike as I love to ride! Time to receive the luxury I deserve. Ive been surfing the web lot and found this blog very informative when it came to info about my switch to E bike. Helped me decide its what I want... now to decide what one

Here the link incase your interest in taking a look https://emountainbikecompany.com/blogs/news

The one I am leaning towards is the "Step Through" model, I emailed the company with a bunch of questions about my wants and needs and this model is just as powerful as the others but more simple to get on, making for a simple task!

Comment

Step thru is only one option. My cruiser style bike sets low enough that my 67 year old father with 3 knee surgeries can comfortably get on/ off and reach the ground when stopped. He is 5'8" Look at Ruff-cycles they make many "lowrider" type frames.

Comment

Working...
      X