New Ebike kit keeps cutting off when I give it full throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ebike kit keeps cutting off when I give it full throttle

I just built an ebike and when I give it throttle it shuts off? But I can turn it back on with the buttk. On the throttle then I can accelerate again, then it shuts off again . The kit is a brand new Wuxing kit I believe a 36v 500w setup but the battery I'm using is a Segway Ninebot ES2, ES3, or ES4 external battery pack is it possible that the battery doesn't have enough juice to power it because I've tested the battery with no load and with the throttle on and everything seems fine fully charged to 42.6 v or around there . Any way around this ? Can I just disconnect the BMS and bypass the LVC? Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Also I forgot to mention that I haven't connected the ebrake levers as the bike has a coaster brake and I also did not connect the pas sensors either because I didn't plan on using them. Would that make it shut off too?

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Mine is brand new as well.

Comment

Maybe the BMS in the battery is going into overcurrent protective shutdown

Comment

I figured it out . The controller I was using had to have a minimum of 10 Ah from the battery and the battery only had about 5.3 Ah .. I sold the bike already . Thanks though

Comment

Working...
          X