Problem with Bafang DPC-18 Display settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Bafang DPC-18 Display settings

I have just purchased 3 Bafang mid drive kits with Bafang DPC-18 Displays. However the DPC-18 display settings have changed. The Speed limit and Tyre size are now in the Information section and not the Display section. I cannot either access the Speed limit and Tyre size as they are greyed out? Can anybody help? There is no information anywhere on the net. Not even a pdf manual.

You say You purchased 3 kits with DPC 18 displays , have you tried swapping displays ? also double check that everything is connected correctly to the proper connectors . Connectors are color coded
    If it is a manual Your after then check out this site
    https://www.bafangusadirect.com/category-s/182.htm

Comment

Did you purchase them from Luna? I have seen many online, and even a good friend trying to save a couple $$$$ use Ali or others and end up with Bafang products that are locked, and will not allow programming. Not just displays, but the controller units too. Stick with Luna to be safe. Its not worth a few $$$

Comment

I am in Australia so Luna would be too expensive for post. I by direct from Australian importer. Apparently it is a software issue and they are sending me new displays. This is the second issue I have had recently as the batteries that I had purchased from another importer needed their BMS (Battery Management System) updated as Bafang had changed something in their controllers. You live and learn.

Comment

Working...
        X