• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SurPaully
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayc3s View Post
    Hello,

So, I'm finally better, and I'm mad against me... After several hours of diagnostics, I decided to leave it on and look for the noise or short circuit. The result was quite simple, it was the breaker, it is now well carbonized which allowed me to know the failure .... I ordered another one and I tell you again if everything is good!
    Keep us posted when you get it fixed, but sounds like you’re on the right path. Stay healthy too!

Leave a comment:

• Ayc3s
    replied
    Hello,

So, I'm finally better, and I'm mad against me... After several hours of diagnostics, I decided to leave it on and look for the noise or short circuit. The result was quite simple, it was the breaker, it is now well carbonized which allowed me to know the failure .... I ordered another one and I tell you again if everything is good!

Leave a comment:

• Ayc3s
    commented on 's reply
    Hello,

So I changed the fuse (white box), still no difference. Apart from screwing it correctly, I don't know if there is a way to check the braker, or if it should be changed.

I currently have the covid so to test the battery it will take a little week....

Thanks again for your help!

• Kauaiguy
    replied
    It sounds like your Bms is bad.The battery isn’t water proof,it has a vent and the motor can suck in water if going thru rapid temperature change like snow on a warm motor, but it’s probably the battery.You have checked the circuit breaker?

Leave a comment:

• Ayc3s
    commented on 's reply
    Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

Do you think that this is where the noise is coming from? To be precise, it's a redundant noise that never goes away.

I'm sick now, but I'm going to go to a surron distributor as soon as I'm better to try.

• Kauaiguy
    replied
    Do you know any one with another Surron that you could try their battery.Also there is a fuse in a white holder near the circuit breaker that if it blows nothing will work.

Leave a comment:

• Ayc3s
    started a topic Surron Down

Surron Down

Hello,

I hope you are well.

I don't know if I should make a presentation but here it is:

My name is gabriel, I'm from Switzerland, and I'm glad I bought a surron 6 months ago. Already 6000km, what a pleasure, especially in my region where there are a lot of people in the forest.

However, it's been several days that I'm stuck. My surron doesn't do anything anymore. No power, headlights, usb, accelerator, everything

I discovered the wonderful procedure on this site, made by someone from luna cycle I think, and I thank them by the way. But I still haven't solved the problem.

https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...roubleshooting

On the battery, I can only get a negative number on the voltmeter, no matter the configuration. All the cables are correctly attached (even the small pins following the tutorial), the controller does not seem to be the cause (bypass following the procedure, it does not change anything). Even stranger, when I put the battery to charge (on the surron), I hear a kind of "plok". Once, while charging the battery, the rear light was on. All the sensors were removed (brakes etc..).

I also checked the ignition, it doesn't change anything when bypassing. The white box gives me strange results too...

I'm not sure if it helps but, my surron doesn't work anymore since a session in a terrain with a lot of snow (water) and it's during a little jump, I have broken the front brake cable too, that the surron doesn't work anymore.

I get to a point where I think it's the battery? Is there any way to confirm this? Do you have any other leads?

Tanks for the help,
    Gabriel
Working...
X