X2 Ludi Error Code 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X2 Ludi Error Code 30

Hello! Warm weather is finally here so I've gotten to take my X2 Ludacris out in the woods. I've been getting error code 30. The one ride it was doing it constantly so I took everything apart, greased all the connections and put it back together and on my ride yesterday it threw error code 30 one time. Any ideas as to what is setting this code off?

Still haven't gotten this resolved. Bike is not even rideable now as it throws error code 30 constantly and shuts off. Getting a bit frustrated. I've been all through the wiring several times, no visible issues. Made sure the connectors were pushed in fully on motor and display. Been through all the troubleshooting tests posted on the forum here and the only thing I noticed is when doing the "controller fuse" test is mine discharges substantially faster than in the video. Is there an issue with the controller itself?

Comment

Did you email support?

Comment

Yes. I received a reply a few hours ago instructing me to update the firmware and to send a few logs of my previous rides...I updated the firmware but I have zero idea how to access or send previous ride logs.

Comment

The person you were speaking with should be able to walk you through it or you can ask on the kb thread https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...-documentation

Comment

Working...
          X