Newbie needs help fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie needs help fast

I am new to the ebike world and need help ASAP. I have what I think is two separate issues. I have a Rambo R750 and periodically when I press the throttle while holding up back tire it continues to run once throttle is released. Two, my controller is not responding to all commands, i.e. power assist numbers get stuck in one setting, power on switch doesn't turn controller on/off. I have a hunt next weekend and need to fix fast.
    Thanks for any response.

I think you need to take it out on a couple shakedown cruises and get a feel for it all and get used to the particular controls and such. You could try disconnecting and reconnecting all the cables and make sure the battery is fully charged. If truly defective the warranty should kick in.

Comment

When the motor continues running, are the peddles spinning? It might be that the pedal assist is kicking in. Try blocking the pedals when lifting the tire and trying the throttle.

Not to dissolution you, but there have been a couple bad posts about Rambo bikes here.

Comment

Working...
      X