Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defjr333
    replied
    Pax gets $h1t done. Luna stands behind their sales. I learned this and will always use Luna when looking for parts. Odd that my same charger does not do this even on large packs. Change of manufacturer?

Leave a comment:

• nolanchrist007
    replied
    Good to see the issue resolved. The service is really good and you guys are awesome to say the least. Cheers

https://validedge.com/plugged-in-not-charging/
    Last edited by nolanchrist007; 09-26-2019, 12:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JPLabs
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, thanks.

• paxtana
    replied
    You're welcome, should see tracking within a couple business days.

Leave a comment:

• Natureone
    replied
    My order number is 40234. Thanks in advance paxtana.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    Like I said, send me your order number. I will have one sent to you.

Leave a comment:

• Natureone
    replied
    I just found someone else with the same issue that posted a video on YouTube and said they fixed it with the cycling adapter fix. I didn't get a reply as to what that is yet. Said it came with the charger labeled as "cycling adapter fix" but I never got anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• artdrectr
    replied
    I’m a customer with the charger. Yes letting it cycle on/off works, too, but takes like 6-8 hrs to begin continous charging on a mini cube, maybe more depending on battery size. The adapter avoids the off/on problem (unless the battery is warm-hot, let it cool a bit).

Leave a comment:

• JPLabs
    replied
    Originally posted by paxtana View Post
    For some reason the factory set it so it trickle charges when pack voltage is fairly low. We have an adapter that plugs into the end of it that stops it from doing that. If you want to send me your order number I can have it sent out.
    If it trickle charges, the OP can simply leave it plugged in for a while, then it will catch up and charge normally, then, right? Another option for him, I think, to get going again. Not sure so asking you, but if workable, wanted to point it out.

Not charging fast if pack is real low is probably prudent and conservative, from a charger design standpoint. Understandable choice by a manufacturer, then, even if not a universal one.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    For some reason the factory set it so it trickle charges when pack voltage is fairly low. We have an adapter that plugs into the end of it that stops it from doing that. If you want to send me your order number I can have it sent out.

Leave a comment:

• Natureone
    started a topic 52v 3amp charger not charging

52v 3amp charger not charging

I recently got a charger from Luna cycles and has been working fine for the 2 months I've had it until I tried charging it today and both lights keep flashing and it doesn't charge now. Wonder is anyone else has had that issue. I checked the fuse and nothing's blown.
Working...
X