Focus Jam LTD won't power up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dockie64
    started a topic Focus Jam LTD won't power up?

Focus Jam LTD won't power up?

Hi guys, I bought a barely used Focus Jam2 LTD for my wife which she loves. She used it on Sunday and I washed it and turned it upside down to remove the wheels to set them up tubeless. It was upside down overnight and now it wont power up. When i connect the charger it starts to charge and then it goes to a red flashing light on the battery which apparently is a charging fault according to the manual. Can anyone make any suggestions as to what might be the issue or is there a master reset that could be done.
    thanks in advance
    regards
    David Dobson.

• Dockie64
    replied
    The charger itself has two green lights and a red error light. When I connect it to the bike it starts as normal but then after about 20 seconds the red warning light comes on.

Leave a comment:

• Dockie64
    replied
    Yea, in-frame battery but no led battery indicator other than the LCD display which wont power up. Strangely tho if I bounce the whole bike on the floor the start-up button will light up as if itvwas going to fire up and then it fades again

Leave a comment:

• ncrkd
    replied
    In-frame Battery? If so, I'd pull it and check for water intrusion. Is there a LED indicator on the charger block itself? If so, is it also showing an error?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X