Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battery that stopped working and a speedo that stop working after replacing the wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery that stopped working and a speedo that stop working after replacing the wheel

Recently I've made some changes to my bike
    Magnum Classic 36V

1. I changed the battery from 36V to 48V and the bike worked fine
    Only one thing that did not work is the meter of the battery on the monitor but not critical.
    After a month on the bike I had a full day of travel and the batteries went empty (the battery usually was always kept above 70% charged)
    And when I got back home I plugged in and waited an hour, and yet there is still no reaction from the battery (not on the meter on the battery itself and the bicycle wont start with it).
    i connected my old 36V battery and it works great.

I checked the fuses are not transparent but white smooth and I realized that there are ceramic fuses are white
    So how do I actually know if they are normal or not? And if that's the problem?
    I have attached images of the defects (5A 20A)

2. My rear wheel was broken so until I bought parts I moved the engine to the cast wheel.
    My original motor model is SWXH and the model on the new wheel (what it was originaly) SWX02-D
    I measured the dimensions of the old and new wheel and they are one by one the same (all the faults, diameters and teeth of the gear)

But for some reason the monitor does not show the speed since the transfer that is related to the replacement of the engine (sensors tested good, new electric braid)? Or something in the controller?
    Because I found no sign of any pickup at the old engine housing\hub.
    That is, what I understand from the speed sensor is supposed to come from the engine itself, so why did the wheel change disrupt the speed monitor?

Not that it's critical to me, but it creates another problem, the monitor thinks I'm not traveling and every 5 min has auto shutdown.

So basically the question, if the speed display problem can be arranged?
    And if you can not somehow disable the automatic shutdown?

Thanks

From the Knowledge Base, Batteries section, when you go below 10%, https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...ctrical-issues
    For the fuses, you can check across the fuse to make sure there is continuity.
    Del Sol LXI 6.1, 26” Hybrid, BBSHD, 48v Dolphin GA, 500c, 3 spd IGH, 48t front & 18t rear, Origin 8 single spd guide/tensioner, 1st build
    Del Sol LXI 6.1, 26” Hybrid, BBSHD, 48v Dolphin GA, 750c, 3 spd IGH, 48t front & 16t rear, Origin 8 single spd guide/tensioner, 2nd build (wife’s)

Comment

• RanMX
      RanMX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, so the problem was the 20A fuse, replaced it the batteries work.
Working...
X