Throttle problems (correct voltage)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muligans
    started a topic Throttle problems (correct voltage)

Throttle problems (correct voltage)

Hey guys, im struggling with some throttle problems here. The PAS works fine but my throttle does not want to work at all. I started troubleshooting with a new throttle and also checked voltage, 1v throttle up and 4v throtte at full speedp, powerwire has 5v.
    As long as my lcd screen is off i do not have any power what so ever but when it is on i have correct voltage. When i start the screen my throttle works and powers the wheel but when the screen has finished booting the throttle stops but the voltage is still correct in the wires and varies when i push the throttle. Any tips is welcomed!

Controller: Dapu JK2
    LCD Panel: Dapu DPLCD-K
    Engine: Dapu M123RN
    Throttle: Thumbthrottle

Best regards

• Tommycat
    replied
    Terrific! Glad that worked for you. Here's a link to your panel manual just in case you don't have it. May have something else of interest.

LCD Panel: Dapu DPLCD-K

Oh, and say... is that Oslo, as in Norway?

Have a great day.
    T.C.

Leave a comment:

• Muligans
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommycat View Post
    Hi Muligans,
    And welcome to the forum!

Have you tried it with the PAS level on "0". As I believe that is the only setting on which it is suppose to actuate.

Regards,
    T.C.
    Oh my freakin god, 4 months i have been struggling with this. Not even the freakin seller told me that.. why in the h*** would the Pas start on 01 as default on boot if if theres a 0 option. Anyway thank you mate.

Leave a comment:

• Tommycat
    replied
    Hi Muligans,
    And welcome to the forum!

Have you tried it with the PAS level on "0". As I believe that is the only setting on which it is suppose to actuate.

Regards,
    T.C.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X