Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPLabs
    replied
    So, three kits all failed to work for you, in a row?!

There must be some kit parts you did NOT change over each time, right? The problem is in one of those parts!

Or perhaps an install method is wrong, such as the magnet, or a brake cutoff, as explained above, and you got it wrong every time...

Leave a comment:

• Defjr333
    replied
    Just my $.02 here,
    Unplug any and all brake cuttoff sensors. Only plug in display, speed sensor, throttle, and battery. Try to power it up. If no power, check the output voltage of pack using a multimeter to confirm output. If that is good, move on to the main bafang harness, checking each plug for bent pins etc. Check speed sensor cable VERY closely for any pinching of wire by cable ties etc. That can fry a controller. Seen it. If all those items are ok, then move on to troubleshooting if display is bad by unplugging display and plugging program cable in its spot. If it does not run with the prog cable, I would guess a bad controller. But I have never heard nor seen a LUNA BBSHD kit/controller bad out of box, I have seen Ali and Ebay BBSHD kits bad brand new. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• RamboPat
    replied
    Give us some more details. The display powers on though? Any error codes? I've seen a problem before where the brake, motor shut off interferes with the throttle not allowing it to work. Try unplugging the motor shut off cables and see if anything changes.

Leave a comment:

• SaintD
    replied
    The speed senor is tight and the magnet is close enough.

Leave a comment:

• Millesime2000
    replied
    Is the speed sensor connection tight enough and the magnet close enough to the sensor?

Leave a comment:

• SaintD
    started a topic 3rd Motor no PAS or Throttle

3rd Motor no PAS or Throttle

To make a very long story just a long story, I am on my third BBSHD. It is brand new out of the box still with plastic on it.
    I installed it on my bike, plugged everything in including the 52v Luna Liquid Wolf V2 Samsung 30q 12ah, turned on the luna 750c,
    and nothing, no PAS no Throttle, I even noticed the light for the speedo does not turn red when the magnet passes by.

I am 100% totally stumped and now reaching out if anybody had a similar issue.
Working...
X