Is there a way to lock up my battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to lock up my battery?

I'm new to e-bikes, just considering buying a Luna KHS 650 Lone Wolf. Just wondering, short of taking the battery with me each time, is there a device or a way to lock the battery to prevent theft?
    thanks !

Not familiar with that bike but every ebike i have had the battery locks in when you put it on the bike. You should get a key. Ask first

Comment

My Bafang kit has a battery held by velcro straps. I would love to have a lock.

Comment

The locks don't really "prevent" theft - they are incredibly weak and it would add at best a second or two of "prevention" that a screwdriver will get past with little effort... If I'm concerned the battery might be stolen when strapped to the bike, then even if it were locked instead in the same situation, I'd be removing it from the bike... but then again that doesn't sound like a good place to leave the bike long regardless...

Comment

This is my take on it - Make a custom battery box with a bolt on side case...Not 100% I know but better than having the battery out on display for all to see...Mind you, I dont leave this one anywhere...

Comment

Working...
          X