Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Ride Electric Bike Without Sweating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Ride Electric Bike Without Sweating?

Whether you are a seasoned commuter or a beginner, there are a variety of reasons you might want to acquire an electric bike. One of your motivations for thinking about an electric bicycle is unquestionably to lessen or do away with sweating throughout the commute. Arriving at work with sweaty underarms and feeling drained for the rest of the day is undoubtedly unpleasant. Right?

You can either completely avoid sweating while commuting or greatly reduce the risk of it and get your sweating under control depending on your commute route, the season and weather outside, the time of day you're most likely to commute, the state of your health & other factors that I will cover below.
    Last edited by Mehedi286; 10-30-2022, 04:46 AM.

> Know yourself and your commuting route
    > Take your time to learn and build your commute
    > Plan your commuting trip
    > Choose flat routes
    > Stick to shades and leave earlier
    > Dress in layers and do not overdress
    > Use performance clothes where possible
    > Drink a large glass of water

Comment

It all comes with experience. Planning your electric bike commute is important and will make you better prepared. There is no one clear-cut recipe of how to completely avoid sweating while commuting on an electric bike.

It is clear, though, that electric bicycles offer good advantages to achieving sweat-free commutes. I encourage you to experiment with combinations of the above tips to understand the best set of them that works specifically for you.

Source: https://easyebiking.com/?s=Trip

Comment

I live in a very hot humid climate. When riding a pedal bike sweating wasn't too bad until you stopped, and the breeze from riding went away. I would only stop if there was AC and cold drinks available. The Ebike is much better. More breeze, less exertion. Now stopping isn't the problem it used to be. Much longer rides, much better scheduling of time (headwinds not an issue).
        My only concession to sweating is a skull cap under my helmet so my hair doesn't get stuck up into the air vents. It also keeps sweat from running into my eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X