Neighborhood bullies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighborhood bullies

Paxtana, this is for you! Watch the whole minute.
    https://youtu.be/lzWjZgOaK48

Man I wish your dog would drop by and put my dog in her place, she loves growling and barking at dogs but doesn't seem to understand there's consequences. Should really be a PSA for new dog owners how critical it is to socialize them, my poor girl grew up in the woods by herself with only the occasional visit by bears for company besides our livestock, so she's quick to flip out on other dogs for sure..

side note...do you have a drone that just follows you around the neighborhood or what's the deal?

Comment

Just bought a insta360 one. This was my first trip around the block. You can see the setup in the shadow bolted to the handle bars. The sticky clear shipping lens protectors are still on there, so the quality can only get better. $300. Technology is friggin amazing. Learned one thing on the first trip... wear a hat. I can't see that bald spot in the mirror. Getting old sucks!

And go figure, Mishka is persona non grata at our dog park. Fine with me. I don't want her hanging with the prissy private school kids anyways.

Comment

You didn't peel the film?? That's like the best part!

I sometimes get emails from folks where the film was left on a BBSHD motor or display months later, and you know if it's forwarded to me a piece of plastic is the least of their problems, but I can't help dreaming of how satisfying it would be to reach through the monitor and peel back the film revealing pristine components..

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
          HIGHVOLTAGE commented
          Editing a comment
          This is easily the best thing that's ever been written on this website.

Dream on. After you have gotten it hot, the sticky stuff sticks to the bbshd even after the film is off. It is almost worse, looks like dirt. Don't ask how I know.

Got the camera to make the snowbike video better. Still want to make the bike better. It is 1am, what do I want in the product request? Full suspension fat bike. Lou must fit with 2 inches to spare for spikes. NO Bluto, just a 29 fat fork in boost. IGH. Easy. Build it and I will buy it.

Camera came today. Tomorrow I expect some Vee or Zee brakes. (one down from the saints) Got full panniers on the full suspension Uzzi. Got to get a pic of that pulling the trailer. But what to buy next? Nothing in my Luna or Amazon cart. First world problems.

Comment

360 camera might be the best way to show a steep hill. It is always hard to film how steep the HD can climb. This clip, from the same day with the stickers on, looks at different angles and some show how steep the hill is better than other clips I have seen.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qUD93sxWmY

Comment

Working...
          X