Kenevo Killer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenevo Killer

I used to say this as a joke because that is what my LBS wanted me to buy. Damn if I didn't have to prove it today. I took a buddy and his dog, who is not a trial dog, to the ski area so we could work on trail dog stuff. I was locking the car when a Kenevo went by and I just made the mental note: "cool". When I walk up to my friend he can't find his dog. After a while he says his dog was following me. I was in the parking lot! The dog followed the Levo Kenevo dude. WTF dude, he never even slowed down although this dog was following him? They had a good mile head start when I twisted in anger. Haven't done that since the race at Beckworth. I catch the dude and his first comment is: "does that have a throttle." I have lost my patience at this point so I say, "yes it has little clicky throttle like yours, but I also have a twist and a thumb, and if you pat your head and rub your tummy while using throttle... could you please stop so I can get this friggin dog!"
    Last edited by xcnick; 08-29-2018, 08:14 PM.

Give me some pointers for my second encounter. Of course now I am thinking of what I should have said. Eco and Turbo mode on the left, continuously variable orgasm mode on the right?

Comment

Working...
    X