Dishman Hills - Helmet cam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dishman Hills - Helmet cam

Right it in middle of town and pretty technical. I am riding a 750 watt mid drive (BBS-02) using a Luna Mighty Mini battery (I have two, one is a Panasonic 7ah and the other is Samsung 6ah), which fit in a standard bike seat bag. Super fun.
    Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Thanks for sharing even with the fall. It must be a hiking trail judging by all the steps going acrost it.

Comment

Yes, I certainly should have just walked down.. this part of the trail is all near a large park and definitely not for bikes and I only ride their early in the morning to avoid hikers. This place is a super fun e-MTB single track with tons of technical trail that would be a nightmare with just leg power :)

Comment

That trail looks like its alot of fun, sometimes those hiking trails just call to us because they are so rugged! Sometimes i feel like being an E(vil)-Biker and riding on trails that i no specifically prohibit anything but hikers because those trails usually look like the sickest terrain, and i just want to see what my bike can do. What kind of range do you get with those mighty mini batteries? Also just watched your build video of the bike and that thing looks like it would rip dude! Thanks for posting!

Comment

• jaymz77
          jaymz77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I love riding on rough terrain and have a lot of playground like this right outside my door. These batteries are the best! I get about 18-22 miles on a 90% charge in PAS 1-3 with minor hills. I have two of them and love the how small they are and how they fit in my back pack without even noticing the extra weight. I was after a 'normal' looking bike that turns heads when you fly by them and I think I achieved it :)

I know exactly how you feel. Forbidden fruit and all that, right? But those trails are usually off-limits for a reason. Awesome videos btw, Jay. Dishman Hills looks like a ton of fun.

Comment

Working...
        X